Pharmaceutical Marketing Officer Job opportunity at Babito Pharmacy
Position: Pharmaceutical Marketing Officer
NOTE: Applicants from Mbeya City Region Only – (Those with Pharmacy Council Certificate will be Shortlisted)
We’re looking for an experienced Pharmaceutical Marketing Officer to plan, develop, and oversee all our marketing activities in a rapidly changing industry. You must be knowledgeable about digital marketing and drug testing and development, as well as familiar with relevant laws, rules, and regulations in the pharmaceutical industry.
You will also be working with sales and product development teams to develop effective marketing campaigns from start to finish and refine campaign messaging for a wide range of pharmaceutical products.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated with extreme attention to detail since the pharmaceutical advertising category has specific requirements and guidelines related to advertising pharmaceutical products.
- Developing and overseeing the marketing strategy for our Company which revolves around advertising pharmaceutical products
- Promoting new products to health care service providers
- Developing strategic and tactical plans to achieve marketing objectives, including brand planning and strategy development
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs and suggesting improvements
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors, and converting the raw data into detailed reports and actionable insights
- Evaluating and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of competitive products and developing comparative statistics and metrics
Pharmaceutical Marketing Officer at Babito Pharmacy – (Applicants from Mbeya City Region Only)
- Certificate or Diploma in Marketing, Business, or Health Sciences (Medical Labs will highly be favoured)
- 1 year of work experience, preferably with pharmaceutical products
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical development process and health care environment, as well as thorough understanding of marketing business processes
- Understanding of healthcare system, markets and stakeholders, and competitive dynamics
- Familiarity with latest trends and best practices in the pharmaceutical field
- Project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete projects within budget
HOW TO APPLY;
Please Send your Application and CV Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Mbeya, Mbeya, Mbeya, ,Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month