PRINCIPAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – 3 Vacancies (Kigoma, Mbeya, and Dodoma)
Nature and scope:
The job holder reports to the Zonal Manager. He/She is responsible for the development of business in conjunction with the Zonal Manager and management of client account relationships.
- To advise the Zonal Manager on all matters in the department.
- To identify new business and develop relationships with prospective clients in conjunction with the Zonal Manager.
- To assist in expanding current business in accordance with the bank’s plans and strategies.
- To assist clients applying for the bank’s facilities and manage clients’ business relationships.
- To assist in reviewing the business portfolio of the bank.
- To prepare portfolio review reports.
- To carry out minor market research for possible expansion and development of new projects/businesses.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Zonal Manager from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
- Bachelors degree/postgraduate qualification in Economics, Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, Finance, Accounts, Banking, or related discipline. A Master’s Degree and/or professional certification in the field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business development and or relationship banking at Senior Officer level.
- Computer literacy.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Mode of application and deadline
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through bank’s portal https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 27th of December 2021.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month