Salesperson Jobs in Dar es salaam
Sales and Marketing Specialist and SPECIFICALLY in Digital Marketing
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing digital marketing agency with offices in UK, Dubai, Dem. Rep. of Congo and Tanzania !
With over 20 years experience, we are now ready to plug our professional and results driven services in Tanzania offering the full online digital marketing solution.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Identify potential clients and get in touch with them
• Ability to close deals through presentations
• Set up and attend conferences, exhibitions and networking events where required
• Work closely and report directly to MD
• Present full plan of action and taks
• Liaise and network with all operational departments
Marketing analysis and optimisation
• Regularly monitor competitor, market and industry news and report on findings
• To evaluate emerging technologies and practices
• Foster a strong relationship with clients
• Contribute to an effective, efficient and productive marketing department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are followed
• Maintain CRM system wherever necessary.
• Candidate should either hold a BA/BSc Degree this may be in marketing or a related field
• 3 years+ experience working in a similar marketing role in a B2B environment.
• Demonstrable creative outlook.
• Experience in marketing software products
• Knowledge of digital marketing such as SEO, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills, strong project management and communication skills.
The salary is subject to your current experience and what you can bring to the table.
We are flexible and really looking for someone that will grow with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Base salary: Tshs 1M to 1.2M depending on the skills and experience along with extra earnings through commission structure upon achieved targets
Complete Guide Jobs and interview Tips
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month