Senior Developer Consultant (1) Jobs in Dar es salaam
Our Client is a well-established technological firm based in Tanzania, specialized in developing and implementing cutting edge innovative business solutions that help businesses make the most out of technology. The Client is looking to contract a Junior Developer Consultant (1) and Senior Developer Consultant (1) on a 12 months contract. The roles are based in Dar es Salaam.
JUNIOR DEVELOPER CONSULTANT
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Analyzing information and problem solving
- Software algorithm design
- Software performance tuning
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software development fundamentals
- Software documentation and software testing
- Knowledge of Linux OS administration, word press and Joomla is an added advantage
- At least 1 year of programming experience for Junior Developer Consultant role
- At least 3+ years of experience for Senior Developer Consultant role.
- Strong sense of personal integrity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Desire to learn.
How to Apply:
If you are up for the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your CV to email address [email protected] indicating the role you are applying for as subject. The deadline for application is Friday, 7th January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month