SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER – 1 Vacancy. (DAR ES SALAAM)
Nature and Scope;
The job holder reports to the Head of Human Resources and Administration. He/She is responsible for all matters related to the implementation of Human Resources Management and Development Services for the bank.
- To implement the bank’s Human Resources policies and procedures.
- To participate in the selection, recruitment, induction, and placement of staff and ensure they are well settled.
- To develop and implement staff training and development programs.
- To ensure that relevant Human Resources records are kept and updated as required.
- Assist in preparing department’s performance reports to the Management.
- Provide counseling and advice to employees on issues related to compensation and benefits, training, and their career development plans.
- Assist in employee industrial relations matters and represent the bank during mediation.
- Assist in the implementation of the performance management policy of the bank.
- Prepare quarterly Human Resources performance Reports.
- To carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Human Resource and Administration from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience;
- University Graduate in Human Resources, Public Administration, Business Administration, or related discipline. A Master’s Degree and/or professional certification in the field is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of HR Processes, governance, compensation and benefits, Learning and Talent Development, Labor Laws, and Employee Relations.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience at Officer level.
- Computer knowledge.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Mode of application and deadline
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through bank’s portal https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
- Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 27th of December 2021.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.t
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month