Job Location :
- Maintain an end-to-end view of all customer related revenue processes across the Retail Business.
- Regularly review and ensure that published tariffs/business rules are implemented accurately in the CBS or any other relevant system.
- Monitor, asses and create reports highlighting new products performance against revenue (NII and NFI) budget.
- Monitor Cost lines for the department. Ensure that lines are within budget.
- Conduct period pricing reviews (quarterly) across key Retail Product and Channel lines.
- Detect and plug revenue leakages.
- Identify missed revenue opportunities.
- Continuous review of service paths and revenue paths.
- Conduct Deep dives into the various Retail Product and Channels Highlighting key insights into
oRevenue Driver Trends
oExpense Driver Trends
oActive Customer trends
- Drive a culture of operational revenue assurance across the business from
oEngaging and influencing all stakeholders who impact or are impacted by the revenue process.
- Map and implement control routines for all revenue affecting activities including discounts, adjustment and promotions as well as co-ordinate efforts to develop policies and procedures that streamline revenue assurance processes.
- Annual Review of Pricing Framework and recommend areas that require to be enhanced, improved, etc.
- Pricing and revenue monitoring.
- Income targets strategies and product and channel profitability analysis.
- Competence skills in teamwork and meetings management.
- Regular review of individual performance targets and give constructive feedback for development.
- Being pro-active to identify products issues and resolve them timely in proactive manner.
- Improve product portfolio within authority level according to set standards.
- Manage relationship with business partners and all other stakeholders.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Tanzanian Banking products and systems that support them.
- Conversant of product offerings in the wider financial services industry.
- A wide knowledge of NMB strategy and policies.
- Detailed knowledge of Retail buying behavior, marketing techniques and evolving trends
- An understanding of customer segmentation theory and practice.
- A detailed understanding of banking industry, advisory, regulatory and professional bodies.
- A good understanding of legislation related to financial services and channel delivery.
- A good knowledge of constructing reports, executive summaries and briefs.
- Greater understanding of product life cycle.
- Communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Project management skills.
- MS Excel proficiency.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply.
- Presentation and Training skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- An advanced diploma/degree in Business, Accountancy, and Economy, Finance or any other related field.
- Any course or training in product development is an added advantage.
- Able to deal professionally, confidently and effectively with staff at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry changes in both the business and marketing environments.
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience in Retail Banking within the Financial Services Industry.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Conversant in Customer segmentation, Pricing and Product Development procedures/processes.
Job opening date : 24-Dec-2021
Job closing date : 07-Jan-2022