Marzia Golden Manor.
Position scope Overview:
You will be working at the children’s home providing counselling, documentation, education follow up and assessing these and advising on programs to deal with. We are located in Temeke, Dar es Salaam.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Counselling or relevant social science with at least a year of relevant working experience in social work and protection.
- Experience working with children and youth, and especially vulnerable children, is desirable.
- Counseling skills are highly required
- Basic IT skills: knowledge of MS Word; Excel and Outlook required.
- Swahili and English skills in speaking and writing are required.
Apply via Email: [email protected]
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month