Invitation for Bids (IFB)
IFB Number: EAC/PSSIP/ICB/2021/31
Sector: Financial Sector ADF Grant No: 5900155015753 Project ID No: P-Z1-HZ0-003
IFB Title: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF HEAVY DUTY GENERATOR FOR DATA CENTRE OF BANK OF SOUTH SUDAN(BSS)
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in UNDB on-line AfDB1338-10/19 on 03rd October 2019 and on the African Development Bank’s Internet Website (www.afdb.org) and on the East African Community (EAC) website (www.eac.int).
- The EAC has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) toward the cost of the EAC Payment and Settlement Systems Integration Project (EAC-PSSIP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this Grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Supply and installation of Heavy Duty Generator for Data Centre of the Bank of South Sudan.
- The EAC Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Supply and Installation of Heavy Duty Generator for Data Centre of the Bank of South Sudan.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office the EAC-PSSIP Project, AICC Kilimanjaro Wing, 5th Floor Room 510, Arusha – Tanzania, PSSIP-Procurement@eachq.org from 8:00-5:00 office hours Arusha local time.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be obtained electronically by interested bidders on the EAC website www.eac.int/opportunities/procurement-procedures
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods.
- Bids must be delivered to the below address on or before 11.00hrs East African Time on Friday, 28th January, 2022 or placed in the Tender Box located East African Community, EAC Close, Ground Floor, Secretariat Wing, EAC Complex and must be accompanied by a Bid Security amounting to US$ 5,000 or equivalent freely convertible currency.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend at the address below on or before Friday, 28th January 2022 at 11.30hrs East African Time.
The Secretary General
East African Community (EAC)
Attn: Project Manager, EAC-PSSIP
AICC, Kilimanjaro Wing,
5th Floor Room No. 510
- Address Arusha, Arusha, Tanzania
- Ref. P-Z1-HZ0-003