Volunteer Enrolled Nurse Midwife Jobs in Mwanza
Department: Medical Services
Reports to: Clinic Manager
Working station: Mwanza region
Date: 30th Jan 2022.
She/he should be able to carry out quality patient care in accordance with current Nursing Care Plans & guidelines and to report any changes in a patient’s condition to the Medical doctor on duty for prompt review. She/he should be able to work independently and without close supervision. She/he should possess excellent computer skills, professionalism, exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, be compassionate, inspiring and confident.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Providing nursing care services.
- Appropriately triage patients and initiate orders from approved protocols.
- Manages mechanically ventilated patients.
- Conduct safe and therapeutic care for patients with epicardia and trans venous pacing.
- Manages critically ill patients during and after procedures.
- Evaluate hemodynamic parameters.
- Manage patients on patient controlled analgesia.
- Manage patients on critical support machines.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Great attitude and desire for learning.
- High level of discipline
- Communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, innovative problem solving skills.
- Time managing skills.
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in nursing from a recognized institution.
- Valid nursing license.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a hospital or any related health facility.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month