POSITION: Warehouse Manager Jobs in Dar es salaam
Will manage and oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packing activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn.
- Degree in Materials Management/Logistics and Supply Chain or any other related field.
- 3+ Years’ experience in a warehouse lead role and managing large number of employees.
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing KPIs.
- Ability to work independently and decision making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced operation and high pressure.
- Experience in FMCG operations will add advantage.
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- High levels of honesty, integrity, and reliability.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV at [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 05 February 2022.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month