Scholarships Melbourne University With Limited Support 2023
For 2023 entry eligible students can secure an early Residential College Scholarship and Melbourne Access Scholarship of up to $17,500 per year for three years.
This new scholarships package will support Indigenous students and/or regional students from a disadvantaged financial background to stay in Colleges during their degree. Eligible applicants will receive a $10,000 Colleges scholarship together with a Melbourne Access Scholarship of up to $7,500.
The General Studies Scholarship support students from disadvantaged backgrounds to make the transition to university. These scholarships are designed to contribute to the costs associated with the beginning universities, such as Student Services and Amenities Fees, books, discipline-specific equipment, and technological devices
1 Jan 2023
Last day for applications
8 Mar 2023
How to apply
Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student
up to $5,000
Applicable study areas
Agriculture, animal studies, food science and veterinary science
Number of scholarships awarded
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident or holder of a permanent Humanitarian Visa; and
- meet the criteria for entry to the Diploma in General Studies; and
- enrol full-time in your course, unless documentary evidence for reasons why you cannot enrol full-time is provided; and
- remain enrolled in the DIGS until after the census date in each semester.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- demonstrate financial need; or
- meet the rural student criteria; or
- be an Indigenous Australian or Torres Strait Islander
Preference is given to students from the Hume region.
- Application process
- Please follow the instructions listed at https://fvas.unimelb.edu.au/study/scholarships/scholarship-applicationsSubmit a scholarship application now