Western Cape Government Vacancies| Western Cape Government Jobs
The Western Cape Government creates laws for and provides services to the people of the Western Cape. We work closely with the national government and municipalities in the Western Cape to ensure that the citizens of the province have access to the services, facilities and information they need. We are committed to delivering an open opportunity society for all.
- Cost of Health Insurance in Australia for International Students
- Cheap Health Insurance in Australia|Health Insurance Companies In Australia
Choose from departments below
- Community Safety
- Cultural Affairs and Sport
- Economic Development and Tourism
- Environmental Affairs and Development Planning
- Human Settlements
- Local Government
- Provincial Treasury
- Social Development
- Transport and Public Works
To choose the right career for you, you need to find out what you like and what you enjoy doing. Then you can decide which careers appeal to you and if your personality matches the career of your choice.
Find out how to take the first step towards your dream career in the Western Cape Government.
- Western Cape Department of Health: 012 667 4886
- Western Cape Education Department : 0861 923 322
- All other departments
* Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for any of the positions advertised by the Western Cape Government.
To find out more about the application process click on the image below.
- How to create a CV
- Preparing for an Interview
- Further education and training
- National government jobs
- City of Cape Town jobs
- Other Western Cape municipalities