Driver Jobs in Lindi
The National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR) is a Parastatal Organization under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children. The Institute is charged with carrying out, controlling, coordinating, registering, monitoring and promoting Health Research in Tanzania. NIMR in collaboration with the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research is implementing a research project titled: “Tackling Obstacles for Fighting Lymphatic Filariasis” (TAKeOFF). The Institute is looking for well-trained, competent and self-motivated candidates to fill the following vacant positions within the Project.
DRIVER – 1 position
Job Location: Lindi (Kilwa DC, Lindi DC, and Lindi MC)
Reports to: Project Administrator
Duties and responsibilities:
- To make requisition of fuel, refill the vehicles and account for fuel consumption through logbook;
- Driving Institute’s vehicles;
- Keeping the vehicle under his/her custody clean and ensure safety;
- Filling and maintaining vehicle log book for all movements;
- Initiating maintenance of vehicles; and
- Performing any other related duties as may be assigned by supervisors.
Holder of Secondary Education Certificate with passes in Kiswahili and English. Having a valid Driving License Class C or E and one-year Basic Driving Course plus driving experience of at least one year without causing accidents.
Duration of contract: One-year, renewable subject to availability of funds.
Note: Applicants from Lindi region are highly encouraged to apply.
Salary will be offered as per NIMR’s Staff Regulations.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be enclosed with certified photocopies of relevant certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae. Applicants are required to submit their applications not later than 09th January, 2022 to the address below. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute for Medical Research
3 Barack Obama Drive
P.O. Box 9653
11101 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 09 January 2022.
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month