Position: Mid-level Software Developer – Software Solution Company – REMOTE
The YourCode Group is proud to work with one of the market-leading software solution for monitoring Safeguarding, well-being and all pastoral issues! The company is an intuitive system which helps to ensure that children, young people and adults are safe and fully supported.
You should have some experience working in a product-driven, agile environment. A record of delivering quality products is essential, and you should be able to demonstrate good knowledge in at least one language.
Whilst experience helps, passion is imperative. The company is looking for people that enjoy what they do, strive to be the best, and care about quality, well-written, and well-structured code. Testing isn’t a dirty word in their business. It’s the cornerstone of what they do.
Technology Stack Used
• Working within a cross-discipline Scrum team to achieve sprint goals and longer-term department and company goals;
• Working closely with Support and Product teams to deliver high-quality software that supports the achievement of Company goals, and increases customer satisfaction and retention;
• Pair and individual programming to implement features/solve bugs;
• Helping colleagues to deliver the highest levels of internal & external customer satisfaction.
• Contributing code that only mostly does not require material feedback or implementation changes;
• Following existing patterns and approaches in the codebases;
• Improving product security, quality, maintainability, and performance;
• Implementing features, bugfixes, enhancements, and system designs;
• Conducting peer code reviews, providing meaningful feedback for other engineers;
• Contributing to Scrum events;
• As a team, delivering on what was committed to at the beginning of each Sprint.
Amazing opportunity to work remotely with experienced colleagues, and be a part of a company that are doing good for people!
Contact Anda Stebule via LinkedIn, or apply here, for more information.
Mid-level Software Developer – Software Solution Company – REMOTE
Up to €53,000 + benefits
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month