Main Purpose of the Job- (Job Summary)
Brand officer oversee a wide array of business functions including branding, communication channels, product development, online and offline promotions, and market research. Also conduct various market research and survey for the company.
- Responsible for brand awareness of the company.
- Ensuring that a consistent, desirable message is conveyed through the company’s communication channels.
- Formulates and Implements Public relations strategies, select and manage communication with external agencies as well as develop media marketing strategy.
- Develop a brand image that is appealing to customers and helps in increasing web traffic and expand customer base.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Engaging with customers using social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality contents.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goal.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target groups
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing as well as degree in marketing, communication or any related field with minimum of 5 years experience.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month