eCommerce Copywriter Jobs in Dar es salaam
Do you know what details to keep in mind when looking into purchasing a new office chair, a new ironing board, or any other item perfect for your house?
Do you have a knack for knowing what others will find interesting, trustworthy, and convincingly purchasable? Can you turn ideas into high-quality prose in a few hours, not days?
Are you a scrappy, ambitious self-starter who’s eager to create content that converts?
If so, you could make a great eCommerce Copywriter. We have an amazing opportunity for the right type of person to flex a researched and descriptive style while still keeping the copy concise and easy to read to any potential shoppers on the web. You’ll write content for NationalToday.com creating original content that will reach and impact a global audience.
At National Today, we track a range of products, picking and outlining the best, desired by all types of people, and take a unique approach to connect consumers with some of the most exciting brands around.
We’re adding hundreds of interesting product reviews to our site. We delight in being well-researched, relatable, honest, and persuasive so that our audiences know they can trust our review list and follow our advice when splashing out for a new washer or clothing iron.
Responsibilites and Duties
• Write article-style reviews for products available to purchase online in a convincing and appealing style
• Efficiently and accurately research information relevant to given topics
• Copyedit, review, and fact-check web content
• Proofread content for accuracy and style, in the allotted time with the resulting text free of errors
• Efficiently communicate changes and questions to our team of copy editors, as well as to other team members
• Take creative and quality ownership (manage full ideation to execution cycle) and provide strategic ideas
• Be able to take a minimal amount of direction and create fully fleshed out copy
• Write in multiple brand voices, for different demographics and a range of product genres
Requirements and Experience
• 3+ years of copy-editing experience
• Expert level US English and strong grammar
• Be able to deliver on a deadline
• Able to reply to coworkers and team via email in an efficient and timely manner
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month