Mediclinic South Africa Bursaries 2022/2023
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – MEDICLINIC
Mediclinic Southern Africa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mediclinic International PLC, an international private healthcare group, which is listed on the LSE (London Stock Exchange), the JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) and the NSX (Namibian Stock Exchange). Mediclinic Southern Africa is a private hospital group which operates in South Africa and Namibia, with the focus of providing quality medical care in a patient friendly environment.
- South Africa Actuarial bursaries-SANLAM Careers bursary
- SACCCS Bursaries
- Deloitte Bursary in South Africa for Chartered Accountancy 2022 -2023
- What Is SASSA
The group currently has more than 15 000 Employees, over 8 700 Licensed beds, 305 Theatres, 52 Hospitals, 10 Day Case Clinics and 8 Sub-acute & Specialised Hospitals.
ABOUT THE MEDICLINIC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Mediclinic Southern Africa is inviting applicants to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to Doctors who wish to complete their studies towards specified specialist or sub-specialist course or programme, accredited by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
Applicants can read about the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) here.
** RELATED BURSARIES **
- View our other Medical Bursaries and Scholarships here.
- View our other Bursaries closing in September 2022 here.
ABOUT THE MEDICLINIC BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The bursary value will be determined by the needs of the bursary recipient. The bursary award payment will be made to the hosting university directly. Bursary recipients must submit their academic progress reports/ transcripts every year.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview. Selection will be made by and at the sole discretion of Mediclinic’s selection committee.
www.zabursaries.co.za is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Mediclinic Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MEDICLINIC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African permanent resident
- You must be a Doctor registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- You must be registered for a specialist or sub-specialist course, accredited by the HPCSA
- You must have been interviewed and offered a numbered training post, within a training institution that is recognised for specialist or sub-specialist training
- You must meet the requirements for the specialist or sub-specialist qualification
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MEDICLINIC BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: Mediclinic Bursary Application 2023
Enter “www.zabursaries.co.za” in the field asking how you heard about the Mediclinic bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Full Curriculum vitae
- Official letter of request as motivation for your application
- Proof of HPCSA registration
- Letter of support from your University (must cover the following topics: whether it is an unfunded or self-funded post, whether a training number is available for the specified post, whether you as the applicant qualify for the post, whether you are the applicant recommended for the proposed course)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MEDICLINIC BURSARY
15 September 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE MEDICLINIC BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mediclinic directly:
Please do NOT contact Mediclinic if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://www.zabursaries.co.za/bursary-news/
This bursary listing was last updated in September 2022.
SA Bursaries wishes you the best of luck with your application! Please remember to SHARE this page with anyone you know who may be in need of bursary funding.