Relationship Manager Private Banking Jobs in Dar es salaam
Job Location :
To help and advice clients, grow Private segment within assigned Branch/Territory through sustaining customer satisfaction, retain existing customers and generate additional business; acquire customers through various sales activities.
- Portfolio growth (Assets, Liabilities, Investment products and Insurance) through customer visits, sales and retention.
- Track Portfolio trend and take action on any abnormalities observed.
- Customer retention, maximizing benefit from customers through cross-selling relevant NMB products in the segment.
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks while adhering to KYC, AML in managing the portfolio.
- Manage customer expectations through effective queries, complaint and correspondence handling in a timely manner as per service operating standards.
- Coach bank employees (Private Banking Relationship Officers/Tellers) on how to handle Private banking clients in the Zone/Branch assigned.
- Ensure an effective call program is maintained on all allocated relationships and prospects. The calls should be recorded and filed.
- Keep abreast of the rapid pace of product/service development, suggest possible best solutions for improving offerings to Private banking clients.
- Organize/Suggest quarterly events for customers within the region for more effective engagement and relationship enhancement in order to improve NMB brand image in the market for the purpose of growing business.
- Conduct initial screening interview with prospective clients and maintain familiarity with customer’s relevant documents.
- Bank products, operations, regulations and specific markets for Private banking clients.
- Private banking clients needs and ability to come up with proper solutions.
- Sound financial knowledge, thorough information of NMB various offerings.
- Customer Relationship management.
- Reports writing.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Credit skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced diploma/Degree in business related studies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Relationship Management of High-networth clients.
Job opening date : 30-Dec-2021
Job closing date : 12-Jan-2022
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month